New Moon Intention Setting Practice
Should time permit, I invite you to join the FREE monthly New Moon Manifestation mediation, an online practice provided through Skype. Please note: you do not need a Skype account to participate. Once you have completed the online registration form here, I’ll then send you the Skype link.
I hope you can join us, however if not and you’d like to work with this practice alone; you’ll also need to download the upcoming New Moon guide to support you with the practice. You can download your New Moon guide, based on your Sun sign (zodiac) here.
Ideally this practice should take place at the time of the New Moon, or just after the time of the New Moon.
Using the principles of the natural Law of Intention and Desire as described by Deepak Chopra MD.
Intention is the starting point of every dream. It is the creative power that fulfills all of our needs, whether for money, relationships, spiritual awakening, or love.
Everything that happens in the universe begins with intention. When I decide to buy a birthday present, wiggle my toes, or call a friend, it all starts with intention.
The sages of India observed thousands of years ago that our destiny is ultimately shaped by our deepest intentions and desires. The classic Vedic text known as the Upanishads declares, “You are what your deepest desire is. As your desire is, so is your intention. As your intention is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny.”
An intention is a directed impulse of consciousness that contains the seed form of that which you aim to create. Like real seeds, intentions can’t grow if you hold on to them. Only when you release your intentions into the fertile depths of your consciousness can they grow and flourish.
When you align with the New Moon to set your intention, you are activating this law which states “the future is created in the present”.
1. If you have a New Moon intention list from last month, re-read and thank the Universe for what came true. If you find that one or two intentions are no closer to coming true, consider if this is something that you really need. Note also, what on your list you have moved closer to?
2. Decide on your Top Ten Intentions for the coming four weeks.
3. Be as specific or vague as you want to be.
4. Write your intentions down – be as creative as you like, either using a sheet of paper with a pen, or with coloured pens, pencils etc. The more energy you invest, the better your results are likely to be.
5. Read your Intentions out to the Universe then either throw out your list, or set it aside to check at the next new moon cycle, to see what you have manifested, or what needs to be reconsidered.
Now for the ESSENTIAL Part
6. Really really FEEL how you would/will feel if and when your Intentions come true. Hold this feeling/s.
7. Now it’s time to get on with your week, month until the next New Moon, comfortable in the knowledge that you’ve expressed your Intentions to the Universe and do all you can to manifest your Intentions..
8. Important: If you wish and wish and wish and your Intention isn’t any closer to coming true, consider if this Intention is really right for you.
Continue connecting with the natural heavenly rhythm of the Moon energies as she flows through the zodiac each month and to align with manifesting all you heart’s desire and dreams. Download the FREE yearly Moon Calendar for you location here, to check in and align with the each of the Moon phases. You can also learn more about each of the eights Moon phases here and following guidance set by each phase.